jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

Absolute Reggae Classics Vol 1


--Disc 1--
1- Inner Circle - Sweat (A la la la la long)
2-Steve Kekana - Raising my family
3-Bill Lovelady - One more reggae for the road
4-Wayne Wade - Lady
5UB40 - Red red wine
6-Maxi Priest - Wild world
7-Big Mountain Baby I love your way
8-Shinehead - A Jamaican in New York
9-Aswad - Don´t turn around
10-Barbara Jones - Just when I needed you most
11-Sophia George - Girlie girlie
12-Boris Gardiner - I wanna wake up with you
13-June Powell - You can wake up with me
14-Lordeana Berte - E la luna busso
15-Laidback Sunshine Reggae
16-Jhon Holt - The tide is high
17-Dennis Pop - Absolute Reggae medley
.:: Tu tienes que dar click en Gracias para ver esta informacion ::.

--Disc 2--
1ñ-Shaggy - In the summertime
2-Inner Circle - Bad boys
3-Shabba Ranks - Mr Loverman
4-Dianna King - Shy guy
5-Papa Dee - The first cut is the deepest
6-Ace Of Base All that she wants
7-Ziggy Marley - Look who´s dancing
8-Third Wolrd - Now that we´ve found love
9-Peter Tosh - Johnny B. Goode
10-Sheyla Hilton - The bed´s to big without you
11-Nina Hagen - African reggae
12-The Specials - Ghost town
13Suggar Minot - (We´ve got a) Good thing going
14-Boy George - Everything I own
15Chilly White & Kenny Peach - OK Fred
16-Dawn Penn - You don´t love me (no no no)
17Johnny Nash - I can see clearly now
.:: Tu tienes que dar click en Gracias para ver esta informacion ::.


Download



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario